RapidScreen is a platform for global promotion of technology portfolios, and for commercialization of technology. It is an integrated solution for portfolio assessment and management, publication of technology offerings, development of global partner networks, and training of staff on the important issues of commercialization.
RapidScreen contains all the features you need to capture,manage and promote your portfolio. It also contains features for straightforward and rapid portfolio assessment, so you can make good decisions about use of limited resources. You can use RapidScreen features to train your staff on the important issues in commercialization.
- Enter the key information about technologies
- Manage the people and organizations associated with your technologies
- Upload related files and notes; capture contact information and notes
- Track action items regarding technologies or other efforts
- Receive email notifications on record updates or action items
- Use RapidScreen Assessment to determine the readiness of a technology to move forward with commercialization.
- Develop public portfolios and technology offerings for promotion of your technologies
- Share information and/or full RapidScreen access with global commercialization partners
- Publish public views of your technologies, and public portfolios of your technology list
- Aggregate portfolio listings across institutions or regions to promote branding of a region's innovation capacity
- Use RapidScreen as a platform for training on commercialization issues
- Directly engage inventors in technology offering development
- Customize the application with new forms, reports, and more.
The basic version of RapidScreeen is free, and contains all the features needed to manage and assess technology portfolios, build public portfolios, train staff members about commercialization, and perform basic customizations. More extensive customization, advanced features, and commercialization services are reasonably priced and available by quote from DaVinci Minds. Contact DaVinci Minds for more information and to get a sign-in for the free version.
(C) 2011 DaVinci Minds, Inc.